Summarised Investment Highlights
- One of the largest property group in Malaysia with a market capitalization of approximately RM 8.1 billion.
- Reputable developer with multiple product offerings and in multiple locations.
- Successful track record as an integrated township developer with its signature development "Sunway City" having 8 key components i.e. retail, hospitality, leisure, education, healthcare, commercial, residential and industrial.
- Developer with capacity and capability to carry out all aspects of the property development business chain.
- The management of and investment in Sunway REIT provides the Group with an avenue to divest its mature property investment assets to crystallize capital gains and yet allows it to continue benefitting from REIT management fees and rental income through dividend from the REIT units.
Land bank acquisition
Design & Masterplan
Build for Self / Others
Construction & Supply Chain Management
Build to Sell
Marketing & Sales
Build to Operate
Property Investment & Business Operators
Held for Yield
REIT & REIT Management
- Landbank of close to 3,334 acres located across multiple strategic locations with a potential GDV of approximately RM52.1 billion.
- One of the largest listed landowners in Iskandar Malaysia with 1,712 acres.
- Focused regional strategy with continued expansion of footprint in Singapore and China.
996 acres (30%)
RM 17.1 bil (33%)
1,762 acres (53%)
RM 29.2 bil (56%)
186 acres (5%)
RM 3.2 bil (6%)
390 acres (12%)
RM 2.6 bil (5%)
- Recurring income from REIT in the form of REIT dividends and management fees.
- Unbilled sales of RM3.3 billion as at end March 2021.
- Construction order book of RM5.0 billion as at end March 2021.
Announcement of the unaudited consolidated results for the 4th quarter ended 31 December 2020
Announcement of the unaudited consolidated results for the 1st quarter ended 31 March 2021
Announcement of the unaudited consolidated results for the 2nd quarter ended 30 June 2021
Announcement of the unaudited consolidated results for the 3rd quarter ended 30 September 2021
Loong Chee Wei
Affin Hwang Investment Bankcheewei.email@example.com
Quah He Wei
Lee Ching Poh
Andrew Lim Ken-Wern
Hong Leong Investment Banknurulnazira@hlib.hongleong
Chloe Tan Jie Ying
Lum Joe Shen
Wong Wei Sum
Maybank Investment Bankweisum@maybank-ib.com
Jessica Low Jze Tieng
Loong Kok Wen
RHB Research Instituteloong.firstname.lastname@example.org