Summarised Investment Highlights
- One of the largest property group in Malaysia with a market capitalization of approximately RM 6.6 billion.
- Reputable developer with multiple product offerings and in multiple locations.
- Successful track record as an integrated township developer with its signature development "Sunway City" having 8 key components i.e. retail, hospitality, leisure, education, healthcare, commercial, residential and industrial.
- Developer with capacity and capability to carry out all aspects of the property development business chain.
- The management of and investment in Sunway REIT provides the Group with an avenue to divest its mature property investment assets to crystallize capital gains and yet allows it to continue benefitting from REIT management fees and rental income through dividend from the REIT units.
Land bank acquisition
Design & Masterplan
Build for Self / Others
Construction & Supply Chain Management
Build to Sell
Marketing & Sales
Build to Operate
Property Investment & Business Operators
Held for Yield
REIT & REIT Management
- Landbank of close to 3,338 acres located across multiple strategic locations with a potential GDV of approximately RM57.1 billion.
- One of the largest listed landowners in Iskandar Malaysia with 1,712 acres.
- Focused regional strategy with continued expansion of footprint in Singapore and China.
995 acres (30%)
RM 16.7 bil (29%)
1,762 acres (53%)
RM 29.2 bil (51%)
186 acres (6%)
RM 3.2 bil (6%)
15 acres (<1%)
RM 5.4 bil (9%)
381 acres (11%)
RM 2.6 bil (5%)
- Recurring income from REIT in the form of REIT dividends and management fees.
- Unbilled sales of RM3.2 billion as at end June 2020.
- Construction order book of RM5.4 billion as at end June 2020.
Announcement of the unaudited consolidated results for the 4th quarter ended 31 December 2019
Announcement of the unaudited consolidated results for the 1st quarter ended 31 March 2020
Announcement of the unaudited consolidated results for the 2nd quarter ended 30 June 2020
10th Annual General Meeting & Extraordinary General Meeting
Announcement of the unaudited consolidated results for the 3rd quarter ended 30 September 2020
Loong Chee Wei
Affin Hwang Investment Bankcheewei.firstname.lastname@example.org
Quah He Wei
Thong Pak Leng
CIMB Investment Banksharizan.email@example.com
Andrew Lim Ken-Wern
Hong Leong Investment Bankkwlim@hlib.hongleong.com.my
KAF-Seagroatt & Campbell Securitiesbenny.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lum Joe Shen
Wong Wei Sum
Maybank Investment Bankweisum@maybank-ib.com
Jessica Low Jze Tieng
Loong Kok Wen
RHB Research Instituteloong.email@example.com